Saturday, August 08, 2009

my favourite people in school :)


























eloise is asking me to go her house for stayover now!!! at such a good timing! haha. speaking of that, val, nic and hr almost wanted to come my hse for supper and then stay! but, something happened. haha. well. there'll be another time :) after my A's! HAHA. but met val for supper just now. just had a nice chat and stuff. after like few days of not meeting up. haha. i was on the bus back home and i realised that the people on the bus were all kind of weird... :s


Before the supper, i met up huishi and we went ion together! haha. it was my first time there and that place is HUGE. that we couldnt even find where the toilet is. I didnt really like the crowd though. Singaporeans are really free.. haha. It has been a long time since i last travelled beyond paya lebar mrt station. And, im serious! haha. im either at school or in church. And of cos, home :) haha. My brother would call me a mountain turtle. Anyway, we bought a skirt! haha. We saw many things we like but didnt buy them in the end. After awhile, jiamin joined us:) Talked about the lunch which i missed in the afternoon due to my econs tutor who has superrr tight schedule. -.- He was like nagging at me non-stop after i told him that i was going ion after tuition. haha. It was nice hanging out with the girls, and cheryl, where are you!!! sigh. there'll be a next time that the 4 of us can just hang out together! Definitely after our A's is over. We need a break!

School was stupid. the j1s had celebration while the j2s had normal lessons after 9am. SIGH. I had mc for past two days and it wasnt that bad to go to school again. At least, i can see the people whom i enjoy hanging out with :) But, it was quite a bad day today, according to jiamin. haha. But i guess the day turned great when she realised derek is fine with her postponing her tuition slot. haha. Mr ng is the funniest and slackest teacher i've ever met. Which teacher on earth will take stupid qigong pictures with his student. He's just bored of teaching i guess. haha. But it was really quite funny. Yes, school isnt that bad afterall! Its just the studying part which is BAD.

I cant wait for this weekend to come! In fact, it is already here. haha. Thing are going to be great. I need more faith! i really do.. haha.

I just really love my life, love what i am doing. All that has past has past. It'll all be left with memories but things will not be the same again. Now is the time to look forward and anticipate a greater future. I want to do great things for God and be a history maker! This revival will not stop! I hold the vision He gave in my heart. This revival will not stop even during the A's period. More people will come. The harvest is plentiful. It truly is plentiful.. :) Think bigger!

On that day when I see
All that You have for me
When I see You face to face
There surrounded by Your grace
All my fears swept away
In the light of Your embrace
Where Your love is all I need
And forever I am free


Where the streets are made of gold
In Your presence healed and whole
Let the songs of heaven
Rise to You alone


In this life I will stand
Through my joy and my pain
Knowing there's a greater day
There's a hope that never fails

Where Your Name is lifted high
And forever praises rise
For the glory of Your Name
I'm believing for the day

Where the wars and violence cease
All creation lives in peace
Let the songs of heaven

No weeping no hurt or pain
No suffering You hold me now
You hold me now
No darkness no sick or lame
No hiding You hold me now
You hold me now

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com