Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OH MAN!:( i hate what i am feeling now. The kind of sianess, knowing that prelims is in... 6 days time. Its so crazy :( RAH. i shall take control over my emotions for now. Whatever im feeling now, i ll give thanks to Him. I thank God for friends around me. haha. Seeing how the people in my life always bring laughter to me and always being there for me is just sweet enough. After going through so much, i made a decision never to take people for granted. When you start to open your eyes and see the bigger picture, you ll realise that actually there are many people, whom you seldom notice, who care and value you more than those you thought who does. I begin to understand what it means to say that our actions speak louder than our words. Sometimes, we're just too stuck in our own world. But its time to step out of it, and enjoy every second of my life. Now, i need to lift the value of some people in my life, and lower the value of the other few in my life who dont deserve it. hahaha. i can't believe im even feeling this way now. Perhaps, God is really testing me. No matter how much i try to avoid these thoughts.. Oh man. Peijun.. God is in still in control:) my thoughts are so disoriented now... so much i want to let out but words can never express it man. :( i need to be introduced to more bombastic words.

My birthday has passed and im officially 18 years and 2 days old now. D: SO OLD. haha. But im really touched by all the smses.. I love reading those long smses and the many cards i received. Its really sweet.. :) knowing how much others value you and giving thank to God for appearing in their lives. haha. It makes me want to do even more for people and lead a significant life.. :) Jessica is just so sweet. I once went out with her and told her i like a metal hairband with heart-shaped design. And she actually bought it! And jasmine said she bought it long ago.. haha. How can you not be touched man.. haha. I also finally know what jessica koh's secret mission is already. Haha. Its so amazing that ive only known her for a month and she actually did much for my birthday and the messages she sent just brightened my day :) Oh, and thanks jiamin, cheryl and huishi for the 18 boxes -.- haha. I am 'surprised'. You girls made me carry the huge bag of boxes everywhere and made me opened all the 18 boxes and to find that only one contains all the many different gifts! The rest of the boxes contain notes -.- You girls are the best man... haha. But still, thanks for the effort and spending 3 hrs wrapping the boxes and the 3G call at 12am. haha. :) And, jieru and the cuddle group leaders called and sang birthday song at midnight too. Haha. I was lol-ing throughout and they couldnt even sing a proper whole song! hahaha! Its really very funny. haha. And everyone started calling me cinderella -.- I just realised its everywhere, in blogs, in twitter, in smses..... :s Since when did i officially name myself cinderella! haha. So nonsense. And finally, i must say that nicholas's gift is the most meaningful one ever man.. hahaha. Even Valerie said she didnt know what to get for me anymore after seeing his gift. Haha. The best expression that describes what i felt when i saw it was.. O.O Hahaha! And, can i say that im really touched that the prayer group people in school actually even wished me even though i only attended twice of the meetings this year.. :s haha. And really have to thank daryl ooi who i dont even see anymore now. For the message in the card.. its nice reading it. haha. My brother even called from Thailand to wish me on my birthday:) Its nice that he even remembers it. And to all my pri school friends who smsed me! haha. Thats the best part. After like so long of not meeting up. Weiwei sent a sweet msg too :) Thanks so much everyone :) I'll make full use of all the gifts. hahaha.

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen..

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com