Monday, September 08, 2008

oh mannn. i should not have watched stairway to heaven! its affecting my mood to study nowD: such a typical emo korean drama. one episode is enough to make me sad. power lah! hahaha. but seriously.. HAI... what a sad life.. what a beautiful love.. tsktsk.. i wonder if ever i loss my memory, will i forget the person i love. but well i know i will never forget the One i love the most. kwon sang woo said in the show, "love always comes back" yeah. no matter what, He will still find me back:D ok. enough of emo-ing. i ll watch more of these dramas after my promos:D haha.

its such a bad dayD: i think i ll fail gp. seriously. i have never left so many blanks before. and i dozed off halfway during gp paper 2 and econs paper. ARGH! how could i! vitamin c doesnt work for me. maybe chicken essence does. i shall try it on wed. i told my mom im going to fail and somehow, she believed it. off to study soon!D:D:D:

if not for love
if not for grace
all the sins that You've erased
i will always have reasons to praise

no longer will i forfeit grace
i'll follow You and live by faith

You have made a way for us
when You died upon that cross

oh. and thanks to those who have sent me encouragement msges and have shown concern about my promos(:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com