Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me

yay! it has been a great weeekend and i enjoy to be back in God's house and serving in it:D after a long week of promos, i felt so refreshed being back in church! ytd's usher was fun! i love seeing the smiles on people's faces after me greeting them. the best was to see many unfamiliar faces! i know we're gonna breakthrough! the south african ambassador came ytd and she's just powerful! and i managed to greet her personally while stationing at the glass door! she said hi to me!! whao!!!:D leadership is humility. Amen to that! i was so impacted by the stories she shared about the great leaders especially nelson mandela! i want to read more about him now! in fact i just read an article on him in Time magazine and i like what he said"Courage is not the absence of fear. its inspiring others to move beyond it"!

today's service was AWESOME cos its about the glory of virginity. im sure everyone was impacted by it cos its really the sermon for us especially when we are still not married. i've learnt so much from pastor and really, thank God im still a virgin and i hear this sermon when im 17:D im proud to be a virgin! hahaha!
Virgnity is ONE THING you can give ONE TIME to ONE PERSON in ONE LIFETIME!
AMEN!

i've got so many things to say but im so lazy to blog it(:
to sum it all out, i love my life and the people around me:D

HAPPY MOONCAKE + LANTERN DAY!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com