Sunday, September 21, 2008

life has been great after promos. so many good things have been happening and im looking forward for even more exciting things that are going to happen! f1 race screening in church next week! its gonna be awesome! God has already dropped names into my heart and im so gonna grab this oppurtunity to bring more souls to church! i love heart of God church. we are always so creative, coming out with new ideas, new events to evangelise. 1400! its coming! thursday to sunday have been fruitful. cg on thurs, meeting and went for prayer on friday, service ytd, discipleship class and service today. i felt a breakthrough in my prayer life because of the prayer meetings i went on friday, sat and sunday! it was awesome. how i wish there's no school tomorrow. i hate to go back to my school life again:( the feeling is horrible. but well, i've found my purpose in going to school! a revival is coming!:D

going to watch ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni with my mom now. still praying for my bro:D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com