Monday, September 01, 2008

im using my new laptop to blog now! whoohoo. and im using my msn on another desktop.

stayed in the lib from 10 to 6 just now with zhenghui. quite quite productive. i hate econs and suddenly, i felt like i cant do maths anymore):): i hate this kind of feeling. but i know nothing is iimpossible! im gonna conquer my promos like never before!:D

went to IT fair with my family ytd and it was crowded. we had to sqeeuzed our way through. hai. then we went to eat at this restaurant call just noodle and its super nice! its near the fountain area:D there were free flow drinks and free scoops of icecream!!!YUMYUM. i ll definitely go back there again:D:D:D

Going back to prss is just awesome. many memoriess in the old school(: miss ang is still the same. FUNNY:Dwell, i just feel like im still a part of prss. hahaha, yes part of this prss revival!:D

now, im going to watch the last episode of 9 clock show, do my china studies assignment and study abit and sleep. plan my life!

i cant wait for Nick Vujicic to come HoGc! lets have a date on 4th and 5th november! see you!

Every step i take You will lead me
With You i ll walk the raging seas
You're my strength when i am weary
You give me reasons to believe:D

AND I SERIOUSLY MISS A1!!!! was just watching their old videos. all the old nice songs. i dontknow where are they now): i just miss the 90s so sosososo much!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com