Monday, January 28, 2008

YAY nowadays, school is great to me with the ppl around me. I have already prepared my heart for JC's life. i am gonna work like i have never before in my whole life man. it will be terrible i know. but what to do!:(

today is a great day in school! although the lectures and tutorials were boring, school is still fun(: and i still laugh alot. haha. i have now realised that Jiamin is really a crazy person doing all sorta crazy things like shouting good morning! to zongkang from one end of the classroom to the other. haha. and during maths tutorial, huishi and me were behaving like kids and our tutor had to come and ask us not to play. haha. he's very cool lah. he talked to us in a very calming tone. but yeah. im gonna be serious from now onwards!!! i hate H2 maths!!! but i shall LOVE it undeservedly. haha! i love u maths!!! after the jae posting IF i get into tpjc, i will drop H2 geog to H1 geog and take H2 hist instead. i heard many scary stories about the geog teacher. i better siam first.



NOW i am so stuck at econs tutorial. i have been staring at it since 7pm but couldnt figure out how to do. ahhh!!! who ask me to pon so many times last week! haiya! i shall stop ponning sch. but time is so limited. i still have so many things yet to do.



AND i saw my PSLE slip!! HAHA it's about the options for sec school. it was so easy then. i just anyhow put. i put bedok view as my 3rd choice when i got 232. im crazy right!! but im so glad im in prss. God always has great plan for me. if im not in prss, i might not even know Him now. my God is amazing! my future is definitely secured in His hands!(:





HAHA!!

CNY is coming soon!! YAY. new clothes and hongbaos!!!:D:D:D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com