Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ahhh!! ii dont understand why some ppl can so thick skin can!! irritating!!!!!!!!!!

but i will still love them. love my enemy(: love underservedly. yucks. this kind of ppl realy dont deserve my love ok. but its ok. its ok de!

i went out with weiwei today to chinatown and then to vivo after that to find zx. haha. he is super slack can!!! there're so little customers lah. weiwei and me shopped for awhile first before we met him for dinner at chicken rice shop. super ex!!! i will never go there again! haha. but its fun talking to the both of them. and we are all so afraid of the release of Os results): im like the reg number 1 in my class can. i pray that my name will be on the screen, all the hoGc ppl name will be on the screen!!!!!! yay!!!!

Change my heart Lord, to be more like You.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com