Monday, January 21, 2008

I ROCK MAN!

hahaha. today is just a great day! bcos huang jing lu last episode! HAHA. but no lah. many exciting things happen today:D lalalala(:

ask me and i will tell you all the exciting things happened today. :D

im going out with weiwei and siqi tmr! and we will be having dinner with zhangxiang. a very stupid guy working in vivo. hahaha. but its time we catch up with each other. i miss them so much!! so. i maybe _____ tmr. hahahahaha. shh! secret. but anyway, o's result is releasing on thurs): it will be a lie to say that im not afraid. in fact, im petrified with fear ok.

today morning, serena and me went to explore our secret place! however, since the track is quiet in the morning, we shall make it our secret place!:D ignite rocks man! i was just thinking about it the whole day and i wish i can share it with someone in my class. but God is moving in tpjc. i heard from bryan that there are 15 ppl in this school who is in his church. cool! i want to stay in tpjc! if my results allow. i want to see a revival ! and im paying for the lolipops! so i better stay in this jc! hahaha. weiyin told me she wants to join me and start a revival too(:

i just realised that msn nicks are powerful! hahaha. ppl asked me alot qns. like "you christian ah!" and got this girl from interact club, she asked me if i know cavin ng cos we got the same nick "((ZONE D))" i think its super cool lah!!! its like we got no links at all but the zone d thing link us together. i dontknow how to explain it. but its cool ok!:D

i see a generation
rising up to take their place
with selfless faith

i see a near revival
stirring as we pray and seek
we're on our knees

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com