Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i am so sad!!!): my phone was sent for servicing last weekend and when i got back my phone, all my msges were gone!!!! arhhh!!! all my christmas and new year msges are gone!!! this is irritating! my phone better not screw up again!!!

we took alot pictures today in class. the funniest one was when visa put his hands on heidi's head. hahaha!!! i shall get the pics from vimal soon. and i found out that our teacher is really interested in romance stuffs. he kept asking us about all these things!!!

YAY. i love my life! and i love God and i love people!!!:D

my maid was telling us about her 'boyfriend' in indonesia. and its super funny. my mom, bro, bro's gf are laughing madly about what she was telling us! and she just kept saying non stop. laugh till stomachache! she said the boy is 20 yrs old and very handsome! hahaha!! bui ta han!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com