Wednesday, January 23, 2008

results out in less than 24 hrs time. i am really really scare!): however, i know God will have a great plan for me and i leave it all to Him. but something happened in school today that really made me want to stay in tpjc. it's definitely not a coincidence. on my way back home, i just felt so strongly that God is telling me that He has a purpose for all the things He had done in my life. like being in tpjc. i have never thought that i will go to tpjc for the pae thing. i remembered how much i hated tpjc and i told my friends before "i will rather go poly than go tpjc." this is how much i hate the school. but last dec, God was telling me, go tpjc. and i did as He told me to. i have to say that tpjc is really a great school. the principal is fantastic can! she always make a point to talk to us in the morning. and her speech is really good and she's really caring towards us. i bet she's a christian. she always end her speech with "blessings for today" or "God bless you" the teachers in tpjc are great too. but not all lah. haha.

i have decided. if i got less than 13, i will stay in tpjc. that means even if i get 6 pts, i will still stay in tpjc. but 6 pts is abit unattainable right. hahaha. i dont know what is God's plan for me, but i know He will defintely give me an amazing future. i trust in His plans for me.

anyway, interact club IS seems fun. they are having a trip to philippines this june and i so want to go!!! i want to help the children there and it will be a really meaningful trip. that makes me want to stay in tpjc too. haha. and i took photos with some of my cg girls today. picture later! and we have planned to go out next sat!!! cg outing! cool! but the boys cant make it lah. sian! hahaha. it will be a girls day then(:

Who compares to You
Who set the stars in their place
You who calmed the raging seas
That came crashing over me

Who compares to You
You who bring the morning light
The hope of all the earth
Is rest assured in Your great love

You are Magnificent, Eternally, Wonderful, Glorious
Noone ever will compare to You, Jesus

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com