Saturday, August 09, 2008

"Where i belong, where i keep my heart and soul, where we are one big family!"
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY:D

It has been a really tiring week): everyone is tired and emo. but we can still be hyper and crazy at times! i dont dislike school, just that sometimes, its really hard to be nice to some people especially the guys in my class): i've tried. and prayed for a change of heart in me.

today was national day eve and we had some bazaar thingy. anyway, my day started out bad cos i saw mr ng in the bus! HAHA. i was talking to huishi on the phone when i board the bus. i sat at the 3 people seats and guess what! i saw mr ng opposite me and i screamed AH! i felt so dumb. i didnt realise it was loud until he told me that. haha. then i talked on the phone with huishi and said loudly im so suay to see him. and he just laughed and stared at me. when we alight the bus, he told me that i embarrassed him by screaming and talking loudly in the bus. he said he heard my voice before he saw my face!!! oh my gosh. so mean. haha but i have to admit mr ng is the nicest, funniest, fun-loving and most caring teacher i've ever met in my entire life. although we love to make fun of him and he loves to make fun of me, he is really a nice person. during our bazaar today when some of us walked around the school to sell our food, he followed us and helped us! so nice right! he was telling me that he couldnt find my blog but im sure if he ever finds it, he ll be so touched to read this. haha.

during prayer meeting in the morning, we celebrated daryl ong's bd and my mom got the cake for me. i love my mom! not because she got the cake but because of who she is(: and the craziest part was when the guys tau pok daryl! whalao! and he made a really funny sound and althea told us it sounds wrong. HAHA. poor him. his face even got smash by the cake. i bet if there were girls there, they ll run forward to protect him. not that im not a girl, but im diff. hahaha! and i just heard girls talking about him in the toilet ytd. tsk. so sinful. and everyone in the prayer group calls me peggy now all thanks to althea and daryl ooi. i think im quitting school soon. hahaha. its so sad the j2s are having study break next week. althea wont be playing the guitar): huishi is even more sad.. i feel sad for her too. hahaha!

national day celeb was okay. i mean, how fun can it be. we sang along and screamed along. lalala. i still prefer where i belong and home. hahaha. red red red. everywhere, people were wearing red. we went to e hub to eat after that as a class. i really pity bryan because our class guys are so not happening. haii. went to church after that to study and for cafe. everything was good but i was reallllly tired....... and i have not completed my study ruleD:D:D: im so glad this week is over. i have not been sleeping well, kept thinking of my tutorials and tests and everything. test and test and next week i have history test. arab israeli conflict. i read and read the notes but just cant get it into my brain): im really terrified. promos is in 4 weeks time. help me....

i was just talking to zhilin just now and sharing some things from our hearts. im really thankful that God placed me in tpjc and met many nice people and great friends. i would not have survive in other jcs i guess. i read jiamin's blog and she put a picture of cheryl, huishi, me and her and wrote: people that are making a difference in my life. so sweeet!!! though sometimes we can be too straightforward and direct, we are just real to one another and that makes a genuine friendship. and for the school prayer group, my class and even for mr ng, i really thank God for them(: but more than that, thank You, Jesus, for letting me know You.

Beautiful...

All I once held dear, built my life upon,
All this world reveres and wars to own;
All I once thought gain I have counted loss,
Spent and worthless now compared to this.

Knowing You, Jesus, knowing You
There is no greater thing.
You're my all, You're the best,
You're my joy, my righteousness,
And I love You Lord.

Now my heart's desire is to know You more,
To be found in You and know as Yours,
To possess by faith what I could not earn
All surpassing gift of righteousness

Oh to know the power of Your risen life,
And to know You in Your sufferings;
To become like You in Your death, my Lord,
So with You to live and never die.

All I Once Held Dear - Heart Of Worship

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com