Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY ANDPEIJUN!!!!:D

hahaha. i've lived on this year for like 16 years and im finally 17! it sounds really old): this is the 2nd year i'm celebrating my birthday knowing who my Creator is, the One who knows me even before i was born and the One who gives me a purpose in life. thank You Lord for finding me(: this year birthday will be the best one cos its on sunday and there's service today! i celebrated my bd last yr in church but its on a friday. this year, i'm going to celebrate my birthday under the presence of God. and there will be Pastor How birthday celebration later on! I'm so honoured that my birthday falls on the same month as my pastor's!:D hohoho.

I slept really early last night like at 11pm): i wanted to wake up at 12am to study and all these. however, i was only awaken by the dring sound of my phone. i was quite surprised that the first two msges were by cheryl chern and huishi! hahaha. their msges are so sweeeet can. so unlike them. hahaha just kidding! but i really thank God for them. they said that i make school great and enjoyable but without them, i dont think my school life will be fun too. thanks friends!(: after reading their msges, i went back to sleep and before i knew it, it was 7am in the morning and i looked at my handphone. there were 16 msges!!! i didnt expect it to be so much and after that, every 20-30mins, i received another one or two msg(: i didnt reply to all msges or else i ll be broke! so thanks so much people. all these msges make my day:D especially the msges from my pri school friends! shaochun, weiwei, siqi, zhangxiang, amelia... the people i have known for half of my life. love them so much!!!:D

going to church soon! bye!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com