Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PICTURES PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!!:D

I am a happy girl! School as been really great this week and jiamin and cheryl really love yesterday although i felt it was okayokay. hahaha. cheryl claimed that we treated each other nicely yesterday. only yesterday! haha. but with a great bunch of friends, how can jc life not be fun! thanks friends!(: CG just now was awesome! more and more souls will come into His kingdom! i'm looking forward to our church growth. all things are possible! amen!(: went to eat with zhenghui and chatted with her about school and everything. its always nice to have friends whom you can share with about your life and they'll always be there to listen(: i love my life because my Saviour is living in me!

Can't live a day without Your presence
Closer to You i wanna be

My soul cries out for more of You
My Lord my portion and hope
i close my eyes and feel You near
There's nobody else that can take Your place in my heart



















these people brighten up my jc life(:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com