Monday, August 27, 2007

this week is a horrible week. i have chem hist and a maths. how am i going to study!!! dead! and i stil had an enjoyable weekend. so i only started studying today only. im pathetic.

but it was my bd on friday! so i had the rights to enjoy. i went to church to study and they celebrated my bd for me! thanks so much! and i received many small presents from ppl. and some of them say next time then give me cos of prelim. its sad to have bd during exams. but at least i had a good time celebrating my bd with my family too at fish and co! on saturday, we were deciding where to eat. then my brother said fish n co. and i was thinkng that is too ex. but we ended up going there forlunch! heehee. its cool! the food there is super delicious and the ambience there is nice too. and we kept exchanging our food. my dad had a blank look on his face throughout cos of the price i think. haha. it ended up with 89 but its worth it! the food is nice! i dont think i will ever goo back there again :( the service charge is so ex but the service thereis good.

then at evening, my parents bought mp3 for me! yay! its the samsung touch screen one. so happy! and we went to my aunty hse for dinner. there was crab too! i ate so much that day lah! and my cousins and i watched campus superstar and we kept criticizing the ppl especially that rgs girl. yucks. hahaha. and we watched tv and talked and eat crab until midnight. i felt so guilty for not studying. but its okay to relax right. my life is just too relaxing. but its great to be me and i enjoy it! except for studying.

and ytd was AE weekend! my parents came! and they so funny. they told me that now church got band one ah. hahaha. and my dad keep repeating what pastor said. its wierd at first lah. but i think they got diff opinion of what church is like now. yay!

gotta STUDY now!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com