Friday, August 03, 2007

im happy(: bcos im always laughing(: theres many funny things and happy things nowadays. but im not very happy now also. bcos im having a terrible cramp. its really painful!!! i think this is the worst i ever had. its super painful. but i can endure it. i must finish blogging.

today sch was fun. yay. sch is getting better each day. there are so many laughing matters. and im beginning to like my class. weiyin and dehong is so funny. they are always quarelling and asking each other to shut up. and the whole class will laugh. LOL. today's maths test was horrible. it successfully gave me a mindset that im stupid. which im definitely am not. i hate the test. but ill learn to love maths more. the more it wants me to hate it, the more i shall love it. and weiyin brings chocolate for me today! she must love me alot. haha.

then i rushed hme after sch and met emerlyn to study at simei. she had gone to mdm yue house before that and she said mdm yue showed her her baby's picture! we studied at eastpoint KFC. reminded me of p6. well. it was quite productive although we kept talking and laughing. i learnt the whole chapter on northern ireland and sri lanka. so satisfied with myself(: thats why im rewarding myself now.(: then emerlyn was studying organic chem and i tested her. so i managed to learn some also. her studying method is really diff from mine. and she's able to just read once and understand. i cant. i need to read and read to absorb totally.

we studied till 730 and im happy to go hme with all the northern ireland stuffs in my head. i sent emerlyn to bus stop and took mrt. and i saw xiao long bao! she was with her dad and they just went running. haha. she scolded me for going to study. im a nerd(: just let me be a nerd for this 3months can. i would love to be but its not easy okay.

anyway the cramp is unbearable now. i wish i was a boy but after watching the 9clock show about army, im happy to be a girl(: yeah. i watched the 9 clock show and did not study. im so guilty now. and weiwei misses me!!! yeah. i miss her and others too. hopefully the next time we meet will not be after o level. i will cry. and yes. i saw shao chun today in the morning and chat with him for awhile. thinking about them makes me smile(: weiwei says shes chionging now and what is angpeijun doing! goodness. and oh. their sch anglican high has to pay 114dollars for prom. whao. i thought mine was ex but after hearing that... i feel so guilty for complaining. but theirs is at hotel while ours is at........some sports club.


i love D5 and HoGc.
i will really miss FTMS house but im happy to move to somewhere bigger! im also happy because my dad read a christian book recently in his office and he told me about it. i hope he read it with an open heart. i kept praying and God really answers my prayer. it doesnt matter whether my dad comes to church but at least now, a seed is being sowed in his heart. Thank You, Lord(:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com