Friday, August 31, 2007

im tired after all the studying for prelims last week. i dont think i put in my 100percent effort. im lazy.i hope i ll not be liddat for O levels.

Even though im really tired, but after today worship session, im refreshed again! Thank You, Lord! its great to worship You and to be in Your presence. Even though im busy with my studies, You never fail to comfort me and strenghten me. i know that i want to be a good testimony for You, Lord. i love You!


today tcher's day performance was not that good i think. although our class put in lots of effort coming together, other students dont see it i guess. but im sure our teachers see it. happy teacher's day! i must wish my tutor tmr,

and this is the first year i didnt go back primary school. feel so bad. its not raining this year. but im dying to meet my pri sch friends! but not many are going back anyway. its ok! we ll meet up soon!!! miss them so much!

and so we went to jieru hse to bake cake for pastor birthday! hee!! we practically did not much things and played there. poor jieru. the trip to giant ytd, similarly, she was the one doing everything!

my left eye is swollen!! its the same as muying's!! so funny. then i keep laughing. we blamed qiyun for it. haha! i asked my mom to see doc and im glad i did. the doc said if i hadnt seen earlier, it will grow as big and must go surgery. i was thinking of qiyun. she doesnt want to see doctor!!! so in the clinic i called muying and asked her to see doctor. she doesnt want to!! she wants my medicine. lol.

and i need to study hard next week!



fish and co with family!










RANDOM!






0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com