Thursday, October 22, 2009

i thought i should just blog about whats happening in my life. So if one day i ever loss my memory, i ll be able to remember! oh man.. i hope that day doesnt come thought sometimes i wish it would be easier to forget certain stuffs that happened in my life. hahaha.

My bro went army this morning and i really miss him alot now. It feels so different without him disturbing me and just being there. Now then i realise how much difference it makes not having him at home. He would order macdelivery for us and drive me to church and stuff. Not forgetting how he woke up early at 6am one morning just to send me to school. oh man! haha. sounds so emo. But its only 2 weeks. haha. everything will be okay because i know he is in more than just one person's prayer. His girlfriend just told me he went with her to church before! oh man. God is moving. :) I should continue praying. haha. He even sings worship songs nowadays.. like. "God will make a way...when there seems to be no way.." Yeah man. God is so real. I have been spending so much time with my family these few days and i dont regret even if i had compromised my studying time. Family still comes before studies.

Went pulau tekong with family and my bro's girlfriend this morning. It doesnt seem as bad as i had thought it is. But, it seems tough. We saw guys cleaning window. HAHA. what a cool sight. And hongrui and daryl told me yes, they do clean windows themselves. hahaha. cool cool... Army turns boys to men. haha. i cant wait to see the changes it will do to my brother. Saw shengye and jiahock there too! Really cool. my bro's girlfriend was like telling me that im like a manager there or something. haha. okay, i cant remember what was the exact word she used.

After tekong, cheryl and i met up at airport to study. After much considerations, we decided to go to the t2 Macs. And at there, we changed tables like 3 times before we settle down in a comfortable area. We studied and got really frustrated. The funniest thing happened when we called weeyang who told us jiamin was jogging. the images of jm jogging in school just came to our mind. haha! And when jm called us, she kept demanding for the reason to why we know she was jogging and we told her that we saw her and asked her to wave to some hdb flat which we lied we were at. I just want to clarify. jiamin i know you read my post. haha. The thing is, we didnt have the purpose to lie to you! haha. But its because you persist on knowing the reason thats why, we played along. haha. But its really quite funny! at least we had a good laugh over the phone. hahaha. And while eating dinner, cheryl and i were just talking about our class and what might happen after As and stuffs. Its nice to have such talk. I hope that even as we part after prom, we'll still meet up:) Its quite a productive day i think.. QUITE. haha. we're gonna go back there to study again!:)

My eyes are so tired now. So many things i want to let out. all i want to say.. 2009 hurry go away... its a bad bad year. yet, i still love my life and i still thank God for EVERY thing that has happened and for EVERY person who has appeared in my life. i've received so much encouragements during this period. Even when i feel so sick of studying and discouraged, there are always people there to just speak life to me. I think i have been telling alot people that i'll treat them to something after my As because of what they have been doing for me and one of them is jessica koh! haha. whao. i believe 2010 will be a year of breakthroughs. :)

And hey weiyin, if you read this, just want to tell you that you have been a great support during my As period, always encouraging me. Thanks so much girl! There're so many things i want to do with you! We're gonna go chinatown eat, go sing songs, watch movie, shopping and just hanging out together. And even more, we are gonna work as a team and bring more souls into His kingdom, Amen! :) Love you very much! Keep growing and guarding your heart. you'll go farrrrrr.. :D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com