Monday, December 29, 2008

let the pictures do the talking:





























































hello everyone! im back to blogging again! this holiday has just been awesome despite the business. so many things happen within these two months and i am just so blessed throughout these holiday. 2008 has been great. stepping into new schools, getting to know new people, conquering promos and just growing and growing. it has definitely be an awesome year and also for hoGc:D i know 2009 is gonna be even better. but somehow, im not really looking forward to it:( but with God, i shall conquer it. yes man! school is reopening..i have mixed feelings about it. on one hand, i know there's much stress coming and i hate studying like seriously.also, im beginning to imagine the torturous pe lessons we're gonna have. jc life isnt nice. on the other hand, im excited! like what jm said in her blog, i really miss hanging out with you girls! haha. and i miss talking nonsense with huishi and eating alot alot with her. i miss those funs we had. and the thing im looking most forward to is the harvest in school. school is really the best place u can reach out t more people! the harvest is plentiful! more people are gonna join jasmine and me! jessica is gonna grow to another level! im excited!
i just came back from bintan trip with my family and dad's friends and some relatives. and guess what, im having a diarrheoa now :S must be the dirty food there. everyone is just asking about my trip. so here is my post on my trip...... :( whao. my bro and i were really disapponinted on the first days when we found out we were going to stay at kelong. we thought it was a resort. rah. so throughout the 3 days. my bro and i kept complaning and whining. i almost died there. we lived on water for 3 days and the toilet is disgusting to the max. super... i shall not elaborate on it. but well.. its nice to get away from the busy urban life and see the nature. the scenery is nice there:) and the people are really nice. somehow, my heart goes out to them.. i dontknow how they can stand living this kind of life. the worst was at the villages and everything.its super... yucky. i really see sth we can never see in singapore. many thoughts ran through my mind throughout the trip. i think God really puts me in this trip for a reason. im glad to say that i survived! LOL. amazing. dogs and cats everywhere. mosquitos, lizards and even rats can be seen okay. im not joking. the last night, i was sleeping with my mom in the room and a bee just flew in. we covered ourself with blankets:S felt so dumb.even my mom was afraid. haha. in the end, my dad was the hero and rescued us. he killed the bee!:D haha. but i coudlnt sleep the whole night. kept thinking there were more bees or rats in my room! HAHA. but i survived!:D when i toldd people my story or rather my adventure in bintan, everyone was just laughing at me. zhilin was saying i go there for war, not holiday. sounds quite true. haha. but my bro is one irritating person. he talked AT me for 1 and half hr on the ferry to bintan. non stop! and so i couldnt sleep. and he kept making fun of people and im amused by all the jokes he made. felt so bad now:( i shall say i bond with my bro alot during this trip. he kept using the word "bond". i know he sees my blog but well.. he is really anooying sometimes. but funny. haha. i shall end talking about my trip. my stomach still hurts... D: and i will never go bintan again. first and last time! but i thank God for this trip. got some insights.
today had new gens meeting and went to watch twilight with joey,val,dom,ryan yap and a few zone f people. i didnt realy like the show. cos we sat at 2nd row-.- my neck hurts after that. and. i dont think i want a vampire for boyfriend. robot sounds better. haha. joey is such a nice guy lah. he is really sweet as a guy. always caring for people and helping others. its great he is back again:D God found him when he was lost:) christmas service was just awesome! was really glad that yishuen came back too. what he said after that really touched my heart. i guess thats what i really live for. to see lives being touched by God.
anyway, i suddenly miss so many people so much... people like althea, jm, huishi, cheryl and even zhenghui who is in kl now. i think im really blessed to have so many great friends around me!:D and the thought of j2 is pulling me down:( i haven started studying and everyone kept reminding me abuot it especially melvin goh. i told him i want to quit jc so not studying. haha. and he was saying that he will have peace next year.whalao. but still, he asked me dont quit cos cant see people go toilet anymore. whalao. i kind of miss mr ng too... hahaha. ookay. one more week. im gonna chiong everything! by faith, i will do well for my tests:D
i miss hanging out with you girls:)

1 comments:

Lin Jia said...

i am not an introvert! walk home alone u also scared lalala~

 
Template by suckmylolly.com