Wednesday, December 03, 2008

i have so many things to blog about but i dontknow where to start.....

Had a great day hanging out with my cousins on sunday. haha. we always hang out together after some celebration with the adults. We ate good food at suntec and played basketball in the arcade. haha. they never fail to make me laugh lah. especially when weiwei and kaikai come together. two jokers. and the funniest thing was that both of those two guys were wearing yellow and ling and me were wearing green! -.- oh ya, we went barang barang too. haha. we have to meet up soon again man!!!:D yes, the next outing we have will be to play basketball and swim and karaoke at weiwei's house. haha. i miss my cousins now:( and the saddest thing is that we cant go bintan togetherD: RAH. the adults... hai! haha.. but i love my parents. they are the best lah!

Ytd was zone D outing! like finally!:D haha. we were supposed to swim and run at jurong east but in the end, we only swam. And many things happened lah. haha. it was funny. I was wet inside out after that. haha. and some of us stood at the hand dryer area and tried to dry ourselves inside out. haha. look super dumb and people walked past the toilet were just staring at us. haha. we're like some despo people. desparate for the dryer. Had dinner and watched beverley hills chihuahua together:D it was fun. haha. the movie makes me laugh even after it ended. haha. i think its quite a good movie. there's meaning to it unlike hsm -.- haha. the dogs are so adorable! haha. whaoo.. friendship and love story of dogs. yes, i think its a good movie! haha:) i changed my opinion about that movie after watching it. haha. so you should watch it too:) we had much laughter. on our way back at boon lay mrt, we saw vincent bai! WHAO. it must have been God's plan. haha. even on the other side of singapore, we still see him!and he actually missed the zone outing -.- TSKTSK. haha. but he met us! amazing. haha. so we travelled back together to the other side, journey to the east:) and we really made much noise on the train. reached hme at 12plus am..

Today was supposed to be a study day for me. but... i failed D:D:D: dont ask me about it. haha. but i still love today. I had lunch with my mom at cafe cartel:D and my mom took alot of breads. haha. adults are funny. arent they. haha i love my mom. she always give me the best. i told her that i ll bring her to ritz carlton for dinner when im older:) haha. yes, i will! hahaha. after that, met zhenghui and we were supposed to study. however, we ended up talking alot. haha but girl! i have much fun talking to you. we laughed alot right? haha. really miss those time when we ll just mug together and talk about many many stuffs. haha. but she had to leave to church at 4:( so i decided to be smart and go tamp lib alone. -.- i felt dumb after that becase it rained heavily. really heavily. haha. i slacked in the lib. yes, i slacked, not studied. i tried reading econs but nothing just goes into my head. i've lost the momentum to study D:D:D: all the best to me man... haha. i need to get back the momentum!!! :D can one lah. haha. yes peijun! can one! im tired now.. haha.

this week is gonna be another busy week.. but im excited! i have 3 outings tmr:D haha. awesome! all 3 are at pasir ris:D haha. and frog legs with nicholas on friday and im gonna ask more people to join us. jiamin and cheryl just called me not long ago and told me they're at airport :x haha. i forgotten that the are leaving for japan today. haha. tsktsk. what a good friend i am. but i suddenly miss schooliing.. those tiimes we had. i hope next yr will be even better. well... more stress maybe. haha

have just been reflectiing alot these 3 days. i guess there're much more things i can do and build on. its about being blameless! yes thats the word God spoke to me on sunday. i thank God for al the people around me. Really. i thank God for you. YES, YOU! :D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com