Monday, December 03, 2007

This week has been a great week for me!!! my life is just so happening!!! although i didnt went for prom but i did not regret!!! bcos my life is definitely more exciting than that! amen!

today i stood on the stage again and shared my testimony!!! yay!!! i missed sharing testimony!!! it was really great!!! and i really got many encouragement from ppl in my cg and ppl in church!!(: and many people told me that i was a great speaker! hahaha. all these really make me smile!!! and most importantly! my parents came! thank God. at first i didnt really want them to come bcos im afraid they will find out about VBS! i will faint!! haha. but their hearts were open!!! my dad kept joking that i was the speakerof the year. haha. and my mom said that pastor How was funny! im so happy to say that HE IS MY PASTOR! hahaha!!! my pastor is a great man of God!!! i love his sermon and he always make joke which makes me laugh!!! i love HoGc!!! im so proud to be in HoGc!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You, Lord for placing me in such an awesome place!

i really love the people in my church! Everyone is always smiling and so encouraging. their warm response really helped me much!!! and liane is just such a great person. she really helped me alot in preparing my testimony. and i msged her just now to thank her. and she said "it was my pleasure:):):)" i just smiled reading this. haha. and maril is great too. she helped me today and she's so comfortable to talk too. and she helped me find valerie cheong pic also-.- hahaha. and i really have to thank the ppl in my cg for cheering so loud for me. haha. and pei fen told me that his friend said i was a great speaker. haha. shy lah me. heehee. but many ppl also praised me that i spoke well even roy and lynette! hahaha. and mr tan and miss sim came ytd!!! so amazzing right!! and miss ang was supposed to come but she could not last min:( but she msged me that she's proud of me and that she had bought a gift for me. haha. Christians teachers are just awesome!!!

but most importantly, i really have to thank God for all these. i prayed before going up on stage that every word i speak will impact ppl's lives. and i have ppl telling me that they are inspired and that this is my first step towards impacting ppl lives. whao!! i just smiled reading all these msg. and i showed them to my mummy. hahaha. my parents must be proud of me! and Bill told me that God is smiling down at me. i know that testimony is not just any speech im making but really its about my testimony of my walk with God and how He touched me. i want ppl to experience what i experience. i want people to know about my Heavenly Father.

No words can express how much i love Him. im just so addicted to His presence and i want to draw closer to Him. i want more of Him, my Lord, my portion and hope.

Cant live a day without Your presence
Closer to You i wanna be

My soul crys out for more of You
My Lord, my portion and hope
I close my eyes and feel You near
there's nobody else that can take Your place

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com