Friday, December 14, 2007

Im going to korea in a few hours time!! im so excited but yet afraid of the cold cold weather there!!! and i might come period. my cousin too! the worst is we come together! hahaha. but that means that i cant go to the hot spring or spa. ahhh!!! but i know its going to be a great trip there! KOREA!! the biggest church is in KOREA!!! not in angmoh country! what a great country is korea.

last 2 weeks of VBS was great. i learnt many things especially through being in the vbs team and micro leadership. its just so amazing to learn so many things just in 2 weeks. i need to LIVE my life well man!!! there're so many stuffs i need to do! the last session of vbs was super powerful!!! and pastor lia prayed for me! and im posted to tpjc. i was just thinking and thinking if i should go but i just feel so strongly that God wants to put me in tpjc. when i was choosing my schools, i was telling God that i will follow where He put me to. thats why i put tpjc as second choice instead of nanyang. and i just knew that i will go to tpjc. tpjc may not be a good school but i know that God has a purpose of putting me there. He's going to use me! and i will obey Him. so dont try to change my mind!!!

i need to practice my erhu now! im just so excited to be performing on 29 and 31st dec! now its not just about me and my erhu anymore. im playing for Him. it will be totally diff from syf. i will use my erhu to worship Him.

Here i am to worship
Here i am to bow down
Here i am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

Annyeong Haseyo! PeiJun immnida! mannaso panga sumnida. cho nen singaporu saram imnnida.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com