Tuesday, November 20, 2007

this is horrible terrible vegetable!! i cant find my PAE form which contains my pin number inside to help me sign up for the PAE thing. im going crazy searching it. there are so many things in my room and i totally cant remember where i put it!!! i thot i put in somewhere safe. do i really have to give up this PAE thing. oh man. im really going crazy!!!!!! why cant i remember?!!!! i realised that these few days there are so many things going on and i begin to neglect the small little things that are important too. "Be faithful to the little things." God spoke to me.

There are still so many things i have yet to do! my organiser is gone. the water smudge all my inks. there are so many things going on this holiday. its a good thing but may not be good too. i really need to find time to be alone with God.

parachute band, zone camp!, pri sch chalet, birthday chalet, VBS!, korea!, Big day!, class chalet.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com