Thursday, November 29, 2007

im so HAPPY!

the zone camp was awesome. the camp team had worked so hard for it and they sacrificed their sleep. thanks so much. but i never regretted coming to this camp. even thou we did not manage to play amazing race, but we had a great fellowship at gavin's hse. his mother is super cool and open man. she is so comfortable to talk too. and gavin's brother, arvan is so cute. haha. they look the same when they smile. aha. so cute!

and im so tired. really tired but i dontwant to sleep. com is super addictive. im watching video sermons of city harvest. whao. their praise and worship is great. they have a very annointed worship team. i just lift my hands and worship with them.

Take all of me
i give You my all for all of me
move in Your power
open the heavens Lord today

Take all of me
make us Your light for all to see
change this world we live in
let Your harvest in

nice song. the night revival meeting on tues night was super powerful. its a pity some ppl could not come bcos im sure if they did come, they will definitely be impacted. Dominic preached a great sermon bout others can, i cannot. and i thought to myself, others can live their life as they wish without any purpose, i cannot. bcos my future is going to be amazing with God and my future is sercured is His hands. i will live my life for my God. this is the commitment i make. im going to be the light and salt of this world saving ppl from broken families or ppl who are doing well in life. seeing all these ppl living life without any purpose wrecks my heart. God gave me a vision of me leading this people. Thank You , Lord. i know i have a purpose in my life with You.

my life is just great. many things have happen and i simply love HoGc. i wonder what i ll be now without HoGc. at hme watching emo korean dramas? HAHAHA. i still do watch but i rarely had the time. my days are all packed. but im happy!!! HAPPY!!! next week i have VBS!!! and meeting with pastor and photoshoot and chalet. great. i will never exchange my life with others. i just love who am i!!! hahahaha!!!

and im sharing testimony this weekend. oh man!! on the stage infront of close to thousand of ppl. hahaha. if it was ftms house, i would not be that scare. but now, the stage is high high high. but i ll just pray that my testimony is going to impact the lives of others. now, God keeps speaking to me about loving people and really always living for others.

take all of me for all of You
all consuming fire
take all of me for all of You
You're my heart's desire

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com