Monday, December 11, 2006

ytd had co concert at tecc. it was quite ok. :DD my parents went to support me ((: and they said they only know the last song . nan er dang zi qiang. before the concert i was so worried my string will come out. but it did not! yay. and i went hme watchiin hongxingdajiang. so funny. suppose to go badminton today but my mom asked me to stay at hme to pack boooks. but i used com da whole day. hee. watchhing Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu. i didnt know youtube had uploaded it until jessica tell me. ella so FUNNY. shes super cute her expression so funny. looking forward to vbs and da chalet at sentosa!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

tues - co/vbs
wed - vbs
thurs - co/vbs
fri - shopping n yoga
sat - sentosa!
sun - sentosa!
mon - dawn's church buffet

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com