Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HELLLO.

it was a long weeeekend for me!

SUNDAY.
i went out with my cousins after so long! ling n wei reach ler de me n my bro den lili and ball reach. we went to watch decks the hall! haha. lame show. during the show i feel lyk going toilet and was so urgent. so i didnt rely concentrate. after that we were discussing wher to eat. my bro wan eat at yuki no yaki which was 20++ lah per person. no $$$ . den dey say eat paris. haha 40++ k. den we think very long. so we decided bowling. but did not. instead we went to the ARCADE!!!! whahah. played da drummania. so damn ps lah. cos me n ling plaayed. and we were sooooo lousy okay. den wei keep laugh at us. den we played bishibashi. da 3 siblings cousins compete with each other. haha. so fun. we were totally crazy lah. and me n my bro used da lest coins to restart!! my bro keep whao-ing me. LOL. i suddenly so fast. den we played playd, went crazy. den we decide to eat wher again. den wanted eat cafe cartel. no $$$. swenson. lili keep complain no $$$ but at last we eat swenson! so funny inside da restaurant. we did alot dumb things. and we were like kids at loss. we were so noisy la. and catch attention. haha. den we discuss t go stay overnite at ling hse and pitch a tent during xmas eve. thats so cool! we ate happy feet meal. den suppose t have free stickers but donhaf. den wei so dumb. he shout loudloud " why donhaf sticker ah" i think da staff cant stand us. haha. yay. den we went shopshop and hme sweet hme. my bro say its a nice day. cos from going out till going back at mrt or bus oso got place to sit. whoohoo.

MONDAY.
went cycling with zhilin val zhenghui wei hao hupsong ranford davin gavin. it was ok. and ranford teach hupsong. haha. we cycled till downtown east. den veri xing ku. den we went back around 3. den meet up again to go for chalet. was quite sian lah. cos we not looking forward to it. but it was not that bad... den we bbq marshmallow and eat.. den sing brithday song to chinyang junqun shiwee. den cut cake. da cake veri nice eh. we played daidee. den wanted to watch monster house. den dono dey watch wad gua zai zi or what lah. den talk talk. den me fungqi zhilin send emerlyn out. den i think i saw my last tym singing fren. forgot her name. den veri dumb lor. brian bring us walk b back gate. den i scratch till my leg. so pain lah. until now stil got the stingy pain. den we went t bath. wha. da chalet alot cokroach lor. den go back chalet. den ranford valerie n me went to mac to buy fries. mac breakfast start at 4AM!!! and talk quite long there. about church and al those. ranford's words make alot sense. he is so mature! so dong shi. then we and fungqi n zhilin went to do worship prayers. it was wierd doing there at swimming pool. there were lots mosquito. ranford say this. we should not be emotionally led but we should be will-led. its very meaningful! den we slept.

TUESDAY.
its da next day! and i miss my bed soo much. wwoke up by many ppl. so noisy. den da co ppl went co. went for VBS. whao it was nice. we worship for 1 hr. den i cried. i cant tell if i felt His presence. but im trying my best. i keep get distracted. and they spoke tounge language and i relly feel like speaking but i dont know how to. i learnt alot from this VBS. about God. i like the quiet time. im going to tried it tonight. i must talk to God! i realised many ppl are facing PO. but i know as long as we have the faith nothing can stop us. i know my parents are understanding. i hope they are.

And i worship you lord
My love in you restored
Here is my heart
Make it your sanctuary
For nobody else
But Jesus only you

this song keep ringing in my mind.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com