Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WHY DO PEOPLE CHANGE SO EASILY! D:

i really hate to see people change so fast and so easily. but everyone is changing. you, you and you. maybe i am changing too. just had a long talk with zhilin and finally, i found someone whom shares the same thought as me. we are all growing up and our mindsets tend to change. i dont think i am the old innocent peijun living in her own bubble world anymore. i feel so irritated easily nowadays and just cannot stand how some people are behaving. but, this is so not peijun. oh dear.. i dont know what i want anymore and i dont know what makes me happy anymore... i used to be the optimistic and cheerful girl but i tend to think much lately. my visions seemed so blurred lately. But i know that no matter what, i stil have God and i'll cling on to Him. No mattter what, i still want to walk closer to Him.

dear God, i pray that You'll change my heart and my mind.

This is probably the most real post i've ever blogged and i hope nobody reads it. i know this is so not me :( just give me a few days or weeks, i ll make a decision to be optimistic again :D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com