Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i really want to blog but im quite lazy to blog too. haha. but CNY has been great:D i totally miss all my cousins now:( we'll meet up soon!:D

On last saturday, i went shopping with xinyi and two little boys, weiwei and kaikai joined us after that. we continued shopping and had dinner together with ling after that at some sausage place:D as quoted iin weiwei's blog "dinner was super amusing. we were laughing like some idiots until our stomach was hurting so badly. admist peijun's kelong and tanxinyi's sausage bullets" yeah, i shared with them my horrible kelong trip and we had a great time laughing. how i wish there were with us at that time. its okay! we'll go on a holiday together soon:D after dinner at around 9, we wanted to sing song and went partyworld to check the rates but it was damn expensive. we tried kbox after that and it wasnt any cheaper. we really wanted to go in and two of our parents allow us to sing till midde of the night while weiwei and ling had a hard time persuading their mom:( weiwei was really emo after that. haha. joker. there will be a next time alright!:D we went to coffee club to have a drink after that:D

Sunday was a family day:D it was cny eve! it was also the first tiime my bro stayed at home! amazing!:D haha. well.. he gets super irritating when he is around me. rah. at evening, we went to watch the wedding game. its quite a sweet show. after that, we had dinner at pu tian restaurant. its damn ex like 200 bucks. which means 50 bucks per person. but aww.. i totally love the shark fiins and the fish:D i love my family:D

the first two days of cny was just great because we had much fun together:D i had little hongbaos though:( super sad. dont ask me how much i got cos its pathetic:( haha. but i still love cny. we played swing and playground on the first day and watched movie on second day. ate good food and much rubbish too. i love my cousins:D

today is back to reality again:( i dont like. but well, its reality. haha. i shall conquer all my studies man. its now or never! i want three As for my A's :s its possible alright. all things are possible with God:D

i miss church and d5 so much:D see you all soon!:D

"create in me a new heart, one that follows You.
Place in me a deep desire to know You as i'm known"
this has been the cry of my heart..

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com