Wednesday, November 26, 2008

haiya. im here because of the quiz thingy that hongrui, carlo and valerie have tagged me to do-.- i must be quite bored. im so stuck with GP now!:( and the thought of going to J2 just frightens me:( i dontknow why but the thought just came to me all of a sudden. AHHH!!! thanks to the reading logs homeworks. im so stress by it now, i dont know why. i cant seem to force any word out. but i shall conquer "you" man! "you" are so dead!RAH! thanks for friends who will still be there to jiayou together!:D at least, we'll gonna conquer the next year together:)

okie back to the quiz thingy. and carlo, you dont have to write my name as "Ang Pei Jun aka Potato aka Peggy aka Tapioca aka Oneh Oneh" the whole world already knows-.-

THE RULES :People who were tagged , need to blog about their 10 weird habits/little facts.At the end , you have to choose 10 person to be tagged and list their names.

1) i used to play wrestling with my bro on our grandma's bed when we were younger. HAHA. FUN!!!:D:D:D

2) i daydream alot. seriously... HAHAHA. i dream of travelling around the world :)

3) my voice sounds like donald duck on phone(as mentioned by zhilin's mom-.-) and everyone who morning called me before said that i sound annoying or "teh" in the morning! D:

4) i like to observe the people around me. so if you catch me staring at you one day, pls dont beat me up or get the wrong idea:)

5) i like to hear positive things:D haha. like who dont?

6) my hand just cannot stop hitting people.. when im laughing or being provoked? (as mentioned by val-.-)

7) i like to watch sad korean dramas. i really dont know why! i just get addicted to it. and i usually daydream about them after watching. -.-

8) i used to sing or dance and act my own concert at home when im younger. my maid was my audience. haha :x

9) i am known as a "toilet girl" or that the toilet is my fav place(-.-) since pri school to sec school to jc D: and i think i influenced alot ppl to go toilet cos i have quite a number of toilet buddies now :D:D:D

10) everyone knows me as a potato and if you dont know yet, it started during sec 3. ( because im as cute as a potato :D )

there're still many things about me you havent yet to know about. hoho.

can i just tag the people who are reading this. haha. im too tired to think of names. and most of them are alr being tagged. so its okay lah! haha.

GOODNIGHT.

1 comments:

Lin Jia said...

omg, u cute as a potato? i thought u were potato couch =D

 
Template by suckmylolly.com