Sunday, October 26, 2008

it has been such a long time since i last blogged!!! im so lazy to blogging nowadays:( but cheryl has been wanting me to blog cos she said she likes reading it as it is "so me" hahaha. well, i have so many things to say but im really tired to blog now. i can only say that i love my life cos its always interesting and excitng:)

skype is so cool lah! im a noob at skype though. ytd night wanted to sleep at 1 but ended up sleeping at around 330 to 4 cos some of us were skyp-ing. is that the word to use? haha. i spent around 1 hr trying to talk to them cos i was using desktop and my desktop doesnt have a mic. so i changed to laptop and has to dl the whole thing again. so troublesome. until today, nicholas and val still call me noob at skype. haha. its amazing how we can chat till so late. and its fun! at least im not alone in the middle of the night. haha. and i couldnt wake up this morning. i think im the queen of all pigs. nic and jingfen morning called me twice each. and the last call was from jingfen. so she called and i actually talked to her for awhile and rose up from bed and sat on it. but once i put down the phone, i actually went to lie on my bed again and told myself "zai gei wo liang fen zhong".... hahaha. so in the end, i woke up like 940 and i knew that i was gonna be late for the photoshoot so i decided to takke cab. i could have been early if i rushed but i hate to rush. so i went out at 940 and fetch a cab to church. and its 9dollars!!!:( SADDED.

services this weekend were awesome awesome awesome! ytd was pastor aries from chc and today was garrett!!! i miss pastors:( i hope they're doing fine in london. i cried under the presence of God during these 2 services. i miss crying under His presence. it really makes me treasure His presence even more. i want to experience His presence every every day of my life. no matter how tired i am, i want to spend time in His presence. i want to be even closer to Him. im not satisfied at where i am now. i want to draw even nearer to You. its my heart's desire, to know You more, to love You more each day.

i really really love my parents and love spending time with them. God has really chosen me to be in this family and its definitely not by accident that my parents are my parents. im so thankful to God for placing me in this parents. i love to be around my parents. i love how i can always act like a child infront of them, how i can be like a spoilt kid, how my dad always make us laugh with his blur face, how my mom and i love to argue, how they love me. i love everything about them though my mom likes to throw temper at us sometimes. i told my parents just now that they are really blessed to have such a daughter like me. haha. and my mom said that im really lucky to have parents like them. well, its not luck. its all God's plans and im thankful of that. by 2010, they are gonna be saved. they are gonna be part of the 3000 people that are going to be coming to our church in 2010. my whole family will be saved soon. pray for them, wont you?:)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com