Saturday, March 29, 2008

i want to blog because i have alot alot of things to say. jiamin said only people who have alot of things to say have blog. and thats true.

today was FUN! the dinner part was the funniest. we went to subway and the person at the counter was laughing at us. firstly because zhilin was talking and talking and she didnt give money to the person and he was waiting. she was busy talking to weiyin and me. the person then shifted the cashier price stand (dont know what is that called) and tried to hint her. it was super funny. and secondly, because i was asking everyone who was buying subway to chop the card where we can get free goodies after 9 stamps. denise started calling me aunty. hahaha. it's good to have hoGc ppl in subway. i was like asking everyone in the queue to help me get the stamp and i completed it! hahaha! free subway next week for weiyin and me!:D heart to heart today was great. lynette shared about the five languages of love. i have so many things to say later on. when i was doing cafe, i have a call from szemin. at first, i cant even recognise her voice. and i was asking, do i know you? haha. i found out after that that she was my mom's friend's daughter. and the amazing thing was! my mom actually asked her friend to ask her daughter to call me and to come my church. HAHA! my mom can ev. but she herself doesnt want to come): i was stunned. so i asked her to come tmr! exciting! service was the best part of the day. pastor preached about faith and i was really impacted by it. the most powerful part was when he shared about removing the stones in our life. the biggest stone in my life is definitely laziness. i need to get rid of it before i can see the miracle God has for me! faith is living life on the ATTACK!!! ATTACK H2 MATHS! ATTACK PW!!!
FAITH + HARD WORK = BREAKTHROUGH!

i have so many thoughts on my mind right now. i want to say that i really really love my life . its like what pastor said, although im busy, im tired, im stress, but i still love my life. i will NEVER exchange my life for others. and I LOVE HEART OF GOD CHURCH. i've seen alot of things recently and i feel so blessed to be in HoGc. i can never find any place i want to be in. i know there's just something diff about this church since the first day i stepped into this church. i want to be part of this generation who will give God their best years of their life. im so thankful for God to place me in this church. more than just a church, to me, hoGc is my second home where my spiritual family is. words will never be enough to show how thankful i am to be in this house of God. thus, only action can show it. i want to serve in this church all my life. alot of ppl always ask why do i spend so much time in church. i have so many works to do. but i know my piorities well. serving God and His people is my top piority. i admit sometimes i can feel so tired, but coming into His presence always refreshes me. and i love everything i am doing. i love my pastors, leaders and all my friends in hoGc. these are the people who have inspired me and who have helped me to grow so much spiritually. its amazing to see everyone growing in this church. through follow up, through getting started, through vbs, how can anyone not grow in this church. i'm sure not every church does that. thats why im feel so blessed to be in hoGc(: today zhilin shared her testimony. im sure it had impacted many lives. looking at how she was like in the past, she has definitely changed and grow so much in God. she showed me the card i wrote for her last Easter. i still remembered how discouraged i was when she told me she didnt even read her card until after Easter. but prayers and works always help. testimony is the best part of the service. i love to see how God has changed ppl's lives.

also, during heart to heart today, as i've mentioned, lynette shared about the five languages of love. people work is all about love. if you dont have the heart and cant love people, you cant do people work. i've learnt so much today and God spoke to me. people work is tiring. sometimes, we feel discouraged by it. sometimes, we feel so frustrated. right now, im feeling both of these. but its all because we see the burden to help these people. it wrecks my heart to see people not growing in God, to see people coming from broken family, to see people not living their life right, to see people having no purpose in life and to see people whom have never experienced love by the people around them before. and we want to bring them closer to God and to let them experience what we have experienced. however, noone gets save without anyone sharing and sowing into their life. i want to be responsible for their spiritual growth. but its really the 5 languages of love that will help us while getting these souls planted in church. be a real friend to them, not just friendly. love is the greatest thing God has given to us. love can touch people. sometimes, small gifts, spending quality time and words of encouragement can let someone feel loved. i dont want to be just somebody in one's life. i want to be someone who has showed them the true meaning of love, that is when we have Jesus Christ in our life. i just pray that i will have a heart after God, that whatever i do, is pleasing in His eyes. love others.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com