Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I AM SAD!:( my mom told me that we are not going korea anymore. SAD SAD SAD. i wanted to go korea so much since last year! the adults cheated my feelings! hmmph! they kept saying that we must go this year. in the end! HAI. in the end we are going taiwan. i dont want!!! seems boring! they speak chinese just like us! so boring!!! i want to go somewhere i cant understand their language. HAIIIIII.

i donwant go taiwan!!! i would rather go hongkong lah! but i dont have a choice! hmmph! but weiwei and me going to persuade our parents to go australia if can. i just dont want go another chinese country! AHH. korea!!!! i think i can never go there in my lifetime anymore. sad sad. no mood to study already:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

weiwei said this"korea always seems so near yet so far"

and i agreed totally!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com