Sunday, April 08, 2007

went sao mu today at chua chu kang cemetery. i had a terrible sunburn. but my parents are worse than mine. haha. my shoulder is hurting. and i carried a sling bag so ther's a mark at my neck there. so ugly and wierd lah!

today was fun cos i got to meet my cousins! the adults seemed so busy preparing the things and we just stay at the shade and played. i woke up super early at 7 plus. so tired... anyway we talked and joked alot as usual. its really fun being with them cos we all talk nonsense. and the best part is we all understand one another! and there's a happening today. because of this stupid police officer who kept wanting to quarrel with my big cousin who want to park his car. and that officer dont allow him but there's a mercedes parking there too. so unfair! and he kept wanting to fight with us. then all my uncles went there to negotiate with him. then they shout so loud and make a scene. we got more people of cause we win. haha. but no lah. that stupid niger kept finding problems with us. then we wanted to join the adults and fight with him. haha. then we wanted to use the umbrella to poke him. we kept making fun of him.

after the problem is resolved cause we see him small and gave him to him and parked the car at another side, we went to buy icecream!! yummy. its super hot lah. and the icecream seller confirmed earn alot $$. then we went to ah ma tombstone after walking a long distance from ah gong tombstone. then the few of us ate and played lah. then weiwei saw other group of ppl and their children are helping their parents, he felt so guity. cos we did not do anything! we came here just to play. and then we squeezed into a car!! there's 11 of us and we squeezed into the car to enjoyed the aircon! lol!!! imagine 11 ppl in a car! and we took many stupid photos inside the car. then we had a little nephew and the car was playing those children nursery rhymes. lol. ling said even nowadays those nursery rhymes sound hiphop! LOL. then we kept singing. weiwei n my brother kept singing into our nephew's ear and he started to beat them. lol. then there;s a cute song.
it goes like this :
i have an apple and you have two
you give me an apple and i have two
i eat one apple and give one back to you
i have no more apple but you have two.

so cute right! but sounds so dumb!! then we kept singing cos this song is so addictive!!!
around 2 plus we went back to tampines. we ate and a coffee shop and went hme. ahh. sad. but we are meeting on mother's day!

the Good Friday's service was great. i really felt God's presence. Jesus died for us on that day but He's still alive in our heart. i love Jesus! Thank's for all the things you have done for us. You are our Beautiful Saviour!!!

i love this song alot!

When I woke up today
And thought of all the things You’d done
I find myself here
Feeling oh so overcome
You gave Your life away for me
Truly my heart belongs to You
So let me say

How could I ever thank You for
What You did at Calvary
When You bled and died for me
How could I ever turn away
Knowing that You paid the price
That I could never pay

When I think of the way
That You died upon that Cross
Bearing my sin
Even though my heart was lost
You gave Your life away for me
Truly my heart belongs to You
So let me say

How could I ever thank You for
What You did at Calvary
When You bled and died for me
How could I ever turn away
Knowing that You paid the price
That I could never pay

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com