Friday, February 23, 2007

it was CNY last sunday. and i had alot aot of fun. with my cousins especially. and i ate alot!!!

cny 1st day i went to my dad's side 1st aunt hse. then we ate chicken rice for lunch. at evening we went to my mom's side 2nd aunt hse. i was closer to my mom's side cousins. and i had so much fun. we gamble and i earned ten cents!!! ONLY. the we played cheat and snap. so fun!!! we were screaming n everything.

then at around 9 we went to 3rd uncle hse. it was near to 2nd aunt hse. den we went to playground andplayed fireworks!!! so fun!! den got da sound one. so scary lah. da fire keep spurting. i should have taken more pictures. haha. it was really a fun day. i really love chinese new year since small. it was the best festival holiday :)

2nd day i went to my mom's side 2nd aunt hse at bedok and 1st aunt hse at tampines. we palyed pocker card again. cheat is so fun la! haha. den at 1st aunt hse which is near my old prss we went to the void deck and play poker card(: lol. did not get caught lah. we oso didnt gamble (:

den we proceeded to 5th uncle hse. den we played in the bedroom. we ate pizza. and the fun part came. we were playing alot childish games like concentration and guess whose the leader all those. haha. den i teach dem a tititutu game. dey keep laughing cos its quite stoopid. den we played truth or dare!!! haha. i did 2 dare. so stoopid lah da dare! haha. den weiwei roll on the floor in front of the adults!!! LOL. his ideas all so dumb. ask me to act powerpuff girl infront of the adults.

den we played prank call!!!!!!!!!! (: so funny lah. my brother caled someone den he say he very sad. want commit suicide. da person like so scare den hung up. we called all the ppl we hate. haha. den make fun of dem.most of them got da same reaction. dey hung up da fone. lol.

den went hme at midnight. da 2 days slept at 3. got dark rings le.

3rd day i went to hupsong and peiyun hse. got 2 redpackets(: wanted go yuan lao shi hse but i need to go my dad's side 1st uncle hse. there's buffet there. so i eat aot. as i said. im not close with my dad's side ppl as all the ppl dere are grown ups. so i was super sian. i miss my mom's side cousins! haha.

and now today da 6th day im going my mom's side 6th uncle hse wihich is so near my hse!!! 5 mins walk. haha... i hope got crab!!! wanted to invite qiyun dey all over but had chem practical jus now. so ill invite dem tmr.. co tmr. SIAN. tmr i going my cousin hse. whao! its going to be a super fun day!!! im going to meet my cousins in less den an hour time. so byebye!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com